It doesn’t get any easier than this Mediterranean-inspired pasta. With just a few simple pantry ingredients, a couple of fresh ingredients, and 15 minutes this easy dinner is ready to serve.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/3 cup halved Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- 1 (10-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and quartered (use the kind marinated in herbs)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook it according to package directions.
- While the spaghetti is boiling, add the garlic and olive oil to a small pan. Heat the oil over medium-low heat and let the garlic gently cook in the oil, for about ten minutes. Adjust the heat to maintain a low simmer, you don’t want the garlic too brown too quickly. After ten minutes discard the garlic and turn off the heat.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain it and return it to the pot. Add everything, except the feta cheese, to the pot with the spaghetti and toss it all to combine. Add 3/4 of the feta, reserve some for serving, and give it one more gentle toss. Serve right away with the extra feta on the side.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 503
- Sugar: 3.8g
- Sodium: 978.8mg
- Fat: 26.7g
- Carbohydrates: 53.7g
- Fiber: 5.7g
- Protein: 15.1g
Keywords: Mediterranean Pasta