Quick and easy avocado shrimp salad with a zingy cilantro-lime dressing, bell pepper, corn and lots of creamy avocado. It’s a no-cook, 20-minute recipe you can make on repeat all summer long.
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and roughly chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 (6-ounce) avocados, pitted, peeled and cubed
- Combine the red onion, olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, and salt together in a large bowl. Leave it to sit for five to ten minutes.
- Add the shrimp, corn, bell pepper, and avocado and toss to mix and evenly coat everything in the dressing.
You can make and serve the salad right away, but giving it an hour or two to chill in the refrigerator allows the flavors to fully develop. Leftovers will keep for a day or two.
Recipe adapted from Skinnytaste
- Category: Salads
- Method: Toss
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 362
- Sugar: 3.6g
- Sodium: 401.3mg
- Fat: 25.3g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 19.8g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2g
- Fiber: 6.6g
- Protein: 20.2g
- Cholesterol: 136.9mg
Keywords: shrimp salad recipe, avocado shrimp salad, shrimp and corn salad