Quick and easy buffalo chicken lettuce wraps made with rotisserie chicken, a spicy buffalo sauce, and crisp lettuce leaves. This is an easy dinner that’s ready in 20 minutes!
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 16 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- Butter lettuce leaves or romaine lettuce leaves
- Ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing
- Diced avocado
- Sliced green onions
- Diced tomato
- Combine the buffalo sauce, salted butter, mustard, paprika, and soy sauce in a medium saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil. Lower the heat to maintain a simmer and cook the sauce for five minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heart and add the shredded chicken. Mix until the chicken is completely coated.
- Serve the buffalo chicken wrapped in the lettuce leaves and add your toppings, if using.
The nutrtition estimates doesn’t include the optional toppings.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Simmer
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 1543.3mg
- Fat: 13.5g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0.9g
- Protein: 29.4g
- Cholesterol: 100.3mg
Keywords: easy shredded buffalo chicken, buffalo chicken lettuce wraps