Super easy butterscotch nut clusters made with peanuts and white chocolate! This is an easy slow cooker candy recipe that you only need three ingredients to make. They’re a twist on a classic chocolate nut cluster and just as easy to make. Make a big batch for holiday gifting or keep them all to yourself to enjoy through the holidays.
- 16 ounces roasted salted peanuts
- 20 ounces butterscotch chips
- 10 ounces white chocolate chips
- Place the peanuts in an even layer in the slow cooker. Top them with the butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips.
- Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes. Stir the mixture and, if the chips are not completed melted, continue cooking it for up to 30 minutes longer. Check on it every ten minutes, and once the butterscotch and white chocolate are melted and smooth, it’s ready.
- Scoop a generous tablespoon of the mixture and drop it on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Repeat with the rest of the mixture. Or, you can fill mini cupcake liners instead.
- Chill the clusters until they are set, about 30 minutes. Store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Category: Candy
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 peanut cluster
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 8.6g
- Sodium: 35.2mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.5g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: peanut clusters, butterscotch clusters, slow cooker candy recipe