These chicken parm sliders are easy to make thanks to shredded rotisserie chicken and so delicious thanks to the easy Parmesan cheese sauce! This recipe makes 12 sliders that are perfect for parties, game-days, or weeknight dinners.
- 1 package savory butter rolls Hawaiian rolls (see note)
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 slices low-moisture mozzarella cheese, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice the rolls in half through cross-wise the middle so you have a top and bottom piece. Place the bottom piece on a baking sheet and spread the chicken on top. Spoon the marinara sauce on top of the chicken.
- Place the Parmesan cheese and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Toss them together so the cornstarch coats the cheese. Add the cream and oregano and turn the heat to medium. Cook the mixture until the cheese melts and the sauce is thickened and smooth about five minutes.
- Spoon the sauce on top of the marinara sauce. Lay the cheese strips over the top of the cheese sauce.
- Place the baking sheet in the pan (without the top roll piece) and bake the sandwiches for five minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is melted.
- While the sandwiches bake, mix the olive oil with the garlic powder in a small bowl. Remove the sandwiches from the oven and place the top roll piece on top. Brush the garlic oil on top and bake the sandwiches for 5 to 10 minutes or until the top of the rolls are toasted.
- Use a serrated knife to slice into sandwiches and serve hot.
If you can’t find the savory butter rolls you can sub the sweet Hawaiian rolls.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slider
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 6.4g
- Sodium: 386mg
- Fat: 11.8g
- Saturated Fat: 5.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4.8g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 18.4g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 13.9g
- Cholesterol: 49.6mg
Keywords: chicken parm sliders, chicken parmesan sandwiches