Creamy, hot spinach artichoke dip for all the game days, holidays, and other snack-appropriate events. This is a super easy dip recipe – just mix, bake, and serve. It’s cheesy, creamy, and perfect with tortilla chips, crackers, and veggie sticks.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1(14-oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (see note)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to mix all of the ingredients – the beaters will chop the artichokes and spinach as it mixes.
- Transfer the mixture to a 1.5-quart baking dish and smooth it into an even layer.
- Bake the dip for 20 to 30 minutes or until it’s hot and bubbling around the edges. Serve with tortilla chips, veggie sticks, or crackers.
I like to use bagged frozen spinach (instead of the boxed) because it’s easier to measure by the cup. Thaw it in the microwave and then squeeze out the liquid before adding it to the other ingredients.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 2.2g
- Sodium: 572.8mg
- Fat: 26.6g
- Saturated Fat: 11.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13.4g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 7.3g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Protein: 10.4g
- Cholesterol: 52.8mg
Keywords: baked spinach dip, hot spinach and artichoke dip