This grilled salmon recipe is so simple and delicious!
- 1 lb salmon fillet (with skin) cut into 4 even-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Using a brush, coat each salmon piece with the oil and lemon mixture. Grill the salmon, skin-side down, for 6-8 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, mix the sour cream with the thyme. To serve, top each salmon fillet with 2 tablespoons of the cream sauce and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
- Category: Main Course
- Calories: 369
- Fat: 24.4g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 34.4g