This fresh and bright blueberry smoothie is made with yogurt, milk, lemon juice, and ginger which gives it a little bit of zing. It’s a great way to start the day.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 (5.3-oz) container Chobani Less Sugar Greek Yogurt (see note)
- 1/4 cup 2% milk (see note)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional (see note)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth and serve!
For this smoothie, I used Chobani Less Sugar Greek Yogurt Madagascar Vanilla & Cinnamon, which is sold in individual containers. That said, you can easily switch up the flavors and use plain Greek yogurt or different fruit-flavored yogurts.
If you prefer a thinner smoothie, you may want to increase the milk by a couple of tablespoons.
The honey is optional so if you prefer a sweeter smoothie go ahead and add it. I’ve made it without and without the honey and I find the smoothie is plenty sweet without it.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 26.3g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 4.3g
- Protein: 14.8g
Keywords: blueberry smoothie, yogurt smoothie