Chocolatey cold frozen cheesecake with a coffee twist! This mocha cheesecake is a no-bake dessert with a chocolate cookie crust and topping and a rich mocha cheesecake filling.
For the Crust
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
For the Filling
- 8-ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (11-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- Combine the melted butter with the Oreo cookie crumbs. Set aside ½ cup of this mixture to use for the topping.
- Press the remaining crumb mixture into a 9″ springform pan. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and a little up the sides.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Then beat in the condensed milk and chocolate syrup, scraping sides and bottom partway through until well mixed.
- Dissolve the coffee in 1 teaspoon of water. Add this to the cream cheese mixture.
- Whip the whipping cream in a separate bowl until stiff. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese batter.
- Pour this whole mixture on top of the cookie crumb crust. Sprinkle the reserved crumbs over top.
- Freeze overnight, or for at least 6 hours. Serve frozen.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 668
- Sugar: 50.7g
- Sodium: 514.2mg
- Fat: 40.5g
- Saturated Fat: 23.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13.9g
- Trans Fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrates: 69.3g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 9.9g
- Cholesterol: 103.3mg
Keywords: chocolate no bake cheesecake, cheesecake with Oreo crust, no bake mocha cheesecake