This simple pasta serves two and in the time it takes to boil the pasta the whole dish comes together. The garlic, chickpeas, and sun-dried tomatoes are warmed through in the olive oil as the pasta is cooking. From there, the pasta is added to the pan and tossed with some lemon juice, fresh parsley and garnished with crumbled feta.
- 4 ounces orecchiette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- Boil the pasta according to package directions (about 12 minutes).
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the olive oil and garlic over medium-low heat. When the garlic is fragrant add the sun-dried tomatoes, chickpeas, and salt and turn the heat to medium.
- Once the pasta is ready, transfer it to the pan using a slotted spoon. Stir the pasta together with the chickpeas, add the lemon juice and parsley and stir again to combine.
- Garnish each serving with the feta cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 571
- Sugar: 7.2g
- Fat: 22.4g
- Carbohydrates: 76.9g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 18.8g
Keywords: chickpea pasta, easy pasta recipe