Irresistibly scoopable homemade guacamole! This is my go-to simple guacamole recipe – you’re just four ingredients and 10 minutes away from this bowl of goodness. Add some tortilla chips and a cold margarita for the happiest happy hour ever.
- 1 pound avocados, peeled and pitted and diced
- Juice of one lime, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and, using a fork, mash the avocado until it’s as smooth or chunky as you like it.
- Stir to combine and serve. Guacamole doesn’t keep well so feel free to enjoy it all in one sitting. I do and I never regret it.
If your lime is stubborn and won’t release much juice, use a fork to break up the membranes and it should loosen it up.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Sodium: 300.4mg
- Fat: 17.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 13.2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.8g
- Fiber: 7.8g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: easy guacamole, homemade guacamole