30 minutes and five ingredients are all you need to make this cozy spinach-sausage pasta.
- 1 pound fusilli
- 2 pounds mild Italian sausage
- 8 cups roughly chopped fresh spinach
- 1 jar Bertolli® Traditional Marinara with Italian Herbs and Fresh Garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese
- Boil the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta boils, heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the sausage and break it apart as it cooks.
- Once the sausage is browned, add the spinach and stir until it wilts down. Add both sauces and stir to combine. Add the cooked pasta to the pan and stir to coat it in the sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Saute
- Cuisine: Italian-American
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 750
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 1503.4mg
- Fat: 48g
- Saturated Fat: 18.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 21.3g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 51.5g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Cholesterol: 116.8mg
Keywords: sausage pasta, rosa sauce