Baked Mac & Cheese
Mac & Cheese
Rich and decadent baked macaroni and cheese made with a classic béchamel sauce and two types of cheese. It’s rich, creamy, and serious comfort food!
1. Melt the butter and add flour. Whisk until smooth.
2, Slowly add milk & cream. Whisk until smooth.
3. Place onion and garlic in sauce and cook until thickened.
1. Add the shredded cheese in batches stirring between each.
2. Add cooked macaroni and stir to combine.
1. Transfer the pasta to a baking dish. Top with more shredded cheese.
2. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375°F.
Poblano Chicken Enchiladas
5-Minute Mug Cake
15-Minute Pasta Recipe
Sautéed Green Beans