This easy fruit salad is made with fresh berries and a zingy citrus-mint dressing. It’s a fresh no-cook side dish that goes with all the summer dishes whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner.
For the Dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of half a lime
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint, plus extra for garnish
For the Salad
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup quartered strawberries (see note)
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Place all of the fruit in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and toss to coat the fruit. Garnish with more fresh mint and serve.
- If you want to make the salad ahead of time I recommend no more than a few hours. The lemon and lime juice will break down the fruit as it sits so I like to serve it not long after I make it. It still tastes great after it’s been sitting for a while, but it will definitely have more liquid and the fruit might not look as pretty.
- If you do make it ahead, wait to add the bananas. They have a tendency to brown, so I recommend adding them just before you serve the salad.
- This salad can easily stretch to serve six, but I used four servings to calculate the nutrition estimate.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 117
- Sugar: 19.6g
- Fat: 0.8g
- Carbohydrates: 28.8g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 1.7g
Keywords: easy fruit salad, fruit salad dressing, berry fruit salad