These lobster salad sandwiches are very easy to make if you use pre-cooked lobster. They are cool and light, which makes them a perfect lunch or dinner option in the summer.
- 8 ounces cooked lobster tail, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- 4 top-split hot dog buns
- In a medium bowl mix together the mayo, celery, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the lobster and gently stir it all together.
- Line each roll with a lettuce leaf and fill each with the lobster mixture.
If you use frozen lobster look for the kind that is already prepped and cut into bite-sized pieces. I found some in a freezer near the butcher’s counter at my grocery store. Follow the package instructions for thawing, which should only take about 10 minutes. If you can find fresh lobster already prepped buy that instead!
- Category: Burgers & Sandwiches
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 436
- Fat: 15.4g
- Carbohydrates: 49.8g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 23.4g