Avocado replaces the mayo in this easy and delicious egg salad! I like mine on toasted bread with tomato slices and alfalfa sprouts.
- 1/4 cup mashed avocado (from about 1/2 a medium avocado)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chives, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine the mashed avocado, lemon juice, salt, and chives until combined.
- Add the chopped hard-boiled eggs and stir until well combined.
- Category: Salads
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 13.2g
Keywords: avocado egg salad, egg salad with no mayo