Available at these Retailers:
Gourmet Cooking for One or Two is a collection of comfort food–inspired recipes scaled down to serve one or two people. It’s a book for anyone who wants to cook for themselves but doesn’t want leftovers cluttering up the refrigerator only to be tossed out later. In this book, you’ll find 75 recipes for small-scale dishes including updated classics, 30-minute single-serving dinners, and simple one-pan recipes that you can make any night of the week.
Gourmet Cooking for One or Two: Incredible Meals that are Small in Size but Big in Flavor
Order Your Copy!
More About the Book
- 75 dinner recipes that use simple and accessible ingredients appropriate for cooks at any level.
- 100% brand-new recipes never seen before on the blog.
- Beautiful photos of each recipe.
- Helpful information about cooking small-scale recipes including recommended tools and tips for shopping for ingredients.
- All recipes include US and Metric measurements.
- 16 Updated Classics to Serve Yourself (and Not a Crowd) like Blue Cheese Beef Enchiladas with Apple Walnut Salad, Mushroom Pancetta Bolognese, and Spinach Steak Salad Tacos
- 17 Scaled-Down Comfort Food recipes like Balsamic Pot Roast, Risotto with Roasted Butternut Squash, and Southwest Shepherd’s Pie
- 17 30-Minute Single-Serving Dinners including Baja Turkey Burger, Poblano Black Bean Rice and Chicken Bowl, and Italian-Style Tostadas
- 15 Simple One-Pan, One-Pot and Sheet Pan Dinners like Skillet Zucchini Parmesan, Eggs in Spicy Tomatillo Sauce, and Sheet Pan Cod with Roasted Red Potatoes
- 10 Two-Serving Soups, Stews, and Chilis including French Onion Chicken Soup, Smoky Bacon Mushroom Soup, and Roasted Cauliflower Soup and Cranberry Grilled Cheese
What People are Saying:
“April has hit a home run with this book!”
―Julie Evink, creator of the blog Julie’s Eats & Treats
“If you cook for one or two and are looking for delicious recipes, then Gourmet Cooking for One or Two is a definite must. It’s filled with so many recipes that will have you drooling!”
―Rosemary Molloy, creator of the blog An Italian in My Kitchen and author of Authentic Italian Desserts: 75 Traditional Favorites Made Easy
“I’m super excited about this book. I’ve experienced April Anderson’s recipes firsthand and this book is filled with deliciousness!” ―Amanda Formaro, creator of the blog Amanda’s Cookin’
“April makes sure cooking for yourself is never going to be boring again with this new book. These recipes are fun, easy and will definitely have you eating in style.”
―Richa Gupta, creator of the blog My Food Story