Gourmet Cooking for One (or Two)
Gourmet Cooking for One or Two is a collection of comfort food–inspired recipes scaled down to serve one or two people. It’s a book for anyone who wants to cook for themselves but don’t want leftovers cluttering up the refrigerator only to be tossed out later.
In this book, you’ll find 75 recipes for small-scale dishes including updated classics, 30-minute single-serving dinners, and simple one-pan recipes that you can make any night of the week.
Table of contents
Available at these retailers or wherever books are sold:
Praise for Gourmet Cooking for One (or Two)
“Winning weeknight meals that are loaded with flavor and make just enough to share.” – First for Women Magazine (2/18/2019)
“Gourmet Cooking for One (or Two) is sure to provide inspiration for anyone cooking for themselves.” Nola.com
“Needless to say, this is one book that will have you kissing your days of eating terribly kludged-together pasta dishes goodbye, and is much more feasible for a smaller household than any of the other restaurant cookbooks that help you bring flavor home with you.” – Feast Media
“I would recommend this for people who want to cook for themselves or adults who are sick of chicken nuggets with the kids and want to cook some grown-up food for themselves.” – The Parkersburg News & Sentinel
“If you cook for one or two and are looking for delicious recipes, then Gourmet Cooking for One or Two is a definite must. It’s filled with so many recipes that will have you drooling!”
– Rosemary Molloy, author of Authentic Italian Desserts: 75 Traditional Favorites Made Easy
Order Your Copy!
More About the Book
- 75 dinner recipes that use simple and accessible ingredients appropriate for cooks at any level.
- 100% brand-new recipes never seen before on the blog.
- Beautiful photos of each recipe.
- Helpful information about cooking small-scale recipes including recommended tools and tips for shopping for ingredients.
- All recipes include US and Metric measurements.
- 16 Updated Classics to Serve Yourself (and Not a Crowd) like Blue Cheese Beef Enchiladas with Apple Walnut Salad, Mushroom Pancetta Bolognese, and Spinach Steak Salad Tacos
- 17 Scaled-Down Comfort Food recipes like Balsamic Pot Roast, Risotto with Roasted Butternut Squash, and Southwest Shepherd’s Pie
- 17 30-Minute Single-Serving Dinners including Baja Turkey Burger, Poblano Black Bean Rice and Chicken Bowl, and Italian-Style Tostadas
- 15 Simple One-Pan, One-Pot and Sheet Pan Dinners like Skillet Zucchini Parmesan, Eggs in Spicy Tomatillo Sauce, and Sheet Pan Cod with Roasted Red Potatoes
- 10 Two-Serving Soups, Stews, and Chilis including French Onion Chicken Soup, Smoky Bacon Mushroom Soup, and Roasted Cauliflower Soup and Cranberry Grilled Cheese
- White Cheddar Soup with Pear and Almond Salad – Parade (1/2019)
- Side Dish: White Bean Tuscan Soup – The Advocate (2/2019)
- Easy Homemade Pasta Recipes for One (or Two) When You’re Too Busy to Cook – My Domaine (5/2019)
- Two Salmon Cake Recipes to Get Ready for Spring, Lent – Austin 360 (2/2019)
Order Your Copy