Greek tortellini pasta salad is an easy recipe for a light dinner or a side dish. t’s loaded with fresh Mediterranean flavors like Kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese tossed with a tangy vinaigrette.
- 10 ounces frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-oz) cucumber, seeds removed and diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (about 1/4 quarter of a whole onion)
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Boil the tortellini following package instructions. Drain it and then spread it out onto a baking sheet to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper until well combined. Place the diced cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, and tortellini in the bowl. Toss or stir to coat everything in the dressing. Add the feta cheese and toss again.
- If making ahead, wait to add the feta cheese before serving the salad. It can be served chilled or at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salads
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Greek Inspired
- Calories: 503
- Sugar: 5.6g
- Sodium: 667.6mg
- Fat: 32.2g
- Saturated Fat: 8.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 21.6g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 43.1g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 13.8g
- Cholesterol: 46.5mg
Keywords: Greek pasta salad, Greek tortellini pasta salad, tortellini salad