20-minute grilled salmon packets with grape tomatoes, asparagus, and dill. This is the best kind of summertime “fast food”.
- 1/2 bunch of asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1/2 pound salmon fillet, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon butter, sliced into chunks
- 2 slices of lemon
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Lay out two large pieces of tin foil. Divide the asparagus between each and top with a piece of salmon. Sprinkle the dill over each. Place the butter and a lemon slice on each piece of salmon. Place the tomatoes around the salmon and sprinkle the salt over everything. Fold the tin foil into a packet leaving space around the salmon inside so the air can circulate.
- Once the grill is preheated, turn off one set of burners. Place the packets on those burners and close the lid. Let them cook for 8-10 minutes. Carefully remove them from the grill, unfold them, and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 248
- Sugar: 5.8g
- Fat: 11.5g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 29.2g
Keywords: salmon packets, easy salmon recipe