Fresh radishes, red onion, and herbs roasted until their natural sweetness shines through, makes a colorful and simple side dish with big flavors.
- 2 bunches radishes, tops removed
- 1 large red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the large radishes into quarters, the medium ones in half, and keep the small ones whole. Slice the onion in half, then each half into quarters, and each quarter in half.
- Spread the vegetables on a large baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over the top. Sprinkle the herbs and salt evenly over the top. Toss everything together until well coated in the oil.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until the radishes are fork tender.
- Category: Side Dishes