This roasted red pepper dip is so easy to make and it’s perfect for a last minute appetizer or game-day snack. Be sure to let the cream cheese soften at room temperature – it will make stirring it all together much easier.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 whole roasted red pepper (jarred is fine)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Leaves from 3–4 sprigs of thyme
- Using a food processor, chop up the roasted red pepper.
- In a medium bowl combine the roasted red pepper (plus all the juices) with the softened cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and thyme leaves. Can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: 286.9mg
- Fat: 12.9g
- Saturated Fat: 7.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.9g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 37.6g
Keywords: easy cream cheese dip, roasted red pepper dip