This roasted red pepper dip is so easy to make and it’s perfect for a last minute appetizer or game-day snack.
And just like that Christmas Day is over. Can you believe it? It all felt like a giant rush this year and it’s now passed in the blink of an eye.
But it’s still the holiday season so we’re taking our time to relax, watch movies, cook delicious food, and enjoy our time away from work. Being home together for the next week means we need a well-stocked fridge with plenty of tasty snacky treats like this roasted red pepper dip. I made this on Christmas Eve and I’m still dipping into the leftovers -it’s an addictive concoction of cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, roasted red peppers, and fresh thyme that takes no time at all to mix up. I love easy appetizers that can be tossed together with stuff I already have on hand.
I love this roasted red pepper dip with crackers and a glass of wine, but I bet it’d be great on toasted bagels for breakfast with maybe a mimosa on the side?
Ooh, I think I know what’s for breakfast tomorrow.
This roasted red pepper dip is so easy to make and it’s perfect for a last minute appetizer or game-day snack. Be sure to let the cream cheese soften at room temperature – it will make stirring it all together much easier.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 whole roasted red pepper (jarred is fine)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Leaves from 3-4 sprigs of thyme
- Using a food processor, chop up the roasted red pepper. In a medium bowl combine the roasted red pepper (plus all the juices) with the softened cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and thyme leaves. Can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.