Do you need content for your website or publication? I’d love to talk to you about your ideas. I can provide copy, as well as unique recipes and high-resolution photography tailored to your needs. Contact me and we can collaborate on a custom package to meet your goals and budget.
Have a product or service that you’d like to promote on Girl Gone Gourmet? If it’s a good fit for my readers I’d love to chat, so contact me to start the discussion.
Check out examples of previous brand partnerships:
- How to Make a Cheese Board (Sonoma-Cutrer)
- Spinach and Beef Roll-Ups (Alexia)
- 20-Minute Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta with Sardines (Chicken of the Sea)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta (Harris Teeter)
- Stuffed French Toast with Strawberries (Bonne Maman)
- Ice Cream Parfaits (North Carolina Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services)
- Shepherd’s Pie (North Carolina Dept of Agriculture and Consumer Services)
- Beet & Blueberry Bruschetta (BravoTV.com)
- Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan (Wolf Gourmet)
- Wolf Gourmet Blender Review (Wolf Gourmet)
- Fried Egg Sandwich (Wolf Gourmet)
If you have a food-related book or cookbook that you’d like to submit for a potential review please contact me for more information. If I think my readers would benefit I am happy to share a review, but please be aware that my acceptance of complimentary copies does not guarantee a review.
Please contact me!