Spaghetti Night Switch Up
Chicken & Spinach Meatballs
More Dinner RecipesPrint
These chicken meatballs are easy to make and full of flavor!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 10-ounce box frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together until just combined. Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper. Bake at 360 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
For the spinach: Be sure to thaw completely and then wrap it in a clean dish towel to wring out all the excess moisture before chopping.
- Category: Main Courses
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 10.4g
- Carbohydrates: 4.8g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 20.6g