Green Chile Cheese Dip is a super easy hot dip recipe with three kinds of cheese, diced green chile, and a few pantry seasonings. Mix, bake and serve this easy cheese dip with tortilla chips, veggie sticks, or crackers for a delicious appetizer.
Easy Green Chile Dip
It is the season for all the game day snackin’, and, I hate to tell you, the holiday snackin’ is just around the corner. So, why not prepare and add this easy green chile cheese dip to your party snack repertoire?
It’s a simple mix-and-bake operation with three kinds of cheese, canned green chiles, and a few seasonings. Bake it and then scoop it up with all the things like chips, crackers, and vegetable sticks.
Everyone loves a hot dip, and this cheesy green chile dip is a winner. Your guests will love all the warm cheesiness, and you’ll love all the easiness. So, try it!
- Softened cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Garlic powder
- Dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Canned diced green chile
Make it in 3 Steps!
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and then spread the mixture in a baking dish. Top the dip with more shredded cheese.
Bake it at 375°F until it’s warmed through and the cheese is melted on top. It usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
Serve the green chile cheese dip warm with tortilla chips, carrot sticks, celery sticks, or crackers.
- Make Ahead: You can mix up this dip, cover it with plastic wrap, and stick it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to bake it. It will hold well for a day or so. You may need to add a few minutes to the baking time if it goes in the oven cold from the fridge.
- Reheating: If you have leftover dip, store it in the fridge for two to three days. The best way to reheat it is in the microwave – just give it a stir after it’s heated.
I hope you enjoy it!
More Easy Dip Recipes
📣 Do you love this recipe? I would love to know! Leave a comment below the recipe along with your recipe star rating.Print
Green Chile Cheese Dip
This green chile cheese dip is super easy – just mix, bake, and serve! It’s rich and creamy with a delicious green chile flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus 1/4 cup for topping
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, plus 1/4 cup for topping
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 (4-oz) cans diced green chile, drained
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined. Spread the mixture in a 1.5-quart baking dish. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese and 1/4 pepper jack cheese over the top.
- Bake the dip for 20 to 30 minutes or until warmed through. Serve with tortilla chips, veggie sticks, or crackers.
- Calories: 284
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 457.8mg
- Fat: 26.1g
- Saturated Fat: 11.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12.3g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 8.4g
- Cholesterol: 57.5mg
Keywords: green chile dip, green chile cheese dip, green chile cream cheese dip
The nutrition is an estimate only. It was calculated using Nutrifox, an online nutrition calculator.