This BLT Dip is an easy cold dip recipe inspired by the classic sandwich! It’s a creamy dip that’s so easy to make – it’s perfect for game day, parties, potlucks, and BBQs.
Today we’re taking the ingredients for a classic BLT sandwich and turning them into a cold and creamy dip. It’s all there – the crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and crisp lettuce plus cream cheese, sour cream, and a kick of ranch for extra flavor.
It’s a great make-ahead appetizer for all the fun-time events. Serve it with crackers, toasted baguette, or veggie sticks. I’m sure it will be a hit!
- Cream cheese – Be sure to leave it out at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour before making the dip so it can soften. It will be a lot easier to mix that way.
- Sour cream – Or try using the same amount of mayonnaise for a different twist.
- Ranch dressing
- Bacon crumbles – You can fry up some bacon or buy a package of bacon bits (the best are the ones made with real bacon).
- Lettuce – You don’t need a lot, just a quarter cup for garnish. It adds a nice crisp texture. I like to use romaine lettuce.
- Diced tomatoes
- Green onions
How to Make It in Two Steps
Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, ranch, and half of the bacon in a bowl.
Transer the mixture to a serving dish and top the dip with the lettuce, tomatoes, remaining bacon, and green onions.
What to serve it with: Pair this creamy blt dip with crackers, tortilla chips, pretzels, sliced bell peppers, carrot sticks, or celery sticks. It’s also great with toasted baguette slices, crostini, or pita chips.
Make It Ahead
You can mix up the dip, store it in an airtight container, and keep it in the refrigerator for up to a day in advance. Give it a good stir before adding the garnishes.
This is such an easy dip recipe – a great one to have on hand when you need something easy to share! I hope you try it soon ❤️ Enjoy!
Happy dip making,
More Cold Dip Recipes
📣 Do you love this recipe? I would love to know! Leave a comment below the recipe, along with your recipe star rating.Print
This creamy BLT dip is so easy to make – it only takes about 10 minutes! It’s creamy and loaded with flavors from a classic BLT sandwich but in dip form.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup bacon crumbles, divided
- ¼ cup chopped lettuce
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- Sliced green onion, optional for garnish
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch dressing in a bowl. Mix in half of the bacon crumbles.
- Top the dip with lettuce, tomatoes, remaining bacon crumbles, and green onion. Serve with crackers.
Make it ahead: You can mix up the dip, cover it, and store it in the refrigerator for up to a day in advance. Wait to add the garnishes until you’re ready to serve it.
Variation: For a twist, you can swap the sour cream for mayo. If you try this, just remember the dip shouldn’t sit out at room temperature for more than two hours (less if it’s very warm).
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 2.6g
- Sodium: 392.6mg
- Fat: 22.6g
- Saturated Fat: 10.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10.0g
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 55.7mg
Keywords: creamy bacon dip, easy BLT dip, cold BLT dip
The nutrition is an estimate only. It was calculated using Nutrifox, an online nutrition calculator.